Saturday, August 18, 2007

I love Jesus

My life is officially changing. Carp High starts in a week but I won't be going there. It's so weird. And college starts in two weeks. It's like really happening. Such a trip. The Lord is so faithful though. I had this opportunity to go to this Joshua Wilderness Institute. It was seriously like Bible boot camp, but for college students. It looked super cool, and I was contemplating going there, but it meant I would have had to give up Brooks. I prayed and prayed about it and asked the Lord to just make it so clear on what to do, because I was super confused myself. The next day I found out that Brooks wanted to give me a $7500 scholarship. That pretty much made it clear to me. Maybe in three years I'll go do that "Bible boot camp," but not now, the Lord has called me to stay right where I am.

4 comments:

KATEE said...

that's so sweet
He's so faithful!!

bala7 said...

I'm so proud of you Aubrey!! Way to go waiting on the Lord. You're going to be blessed beyond belief...you already are!!

I love you boo!

Classy Cassie said...

You are going to have so much fun at Brooks! If anyone gives you trouble, let me know. :{ I will take care of it! Hahahaha! Thank God for scholarships!

bethany said...

¡Jesús es el mejor! ¡El es tan impresionante! ¡Adoro lo que El hace! ¡Soy tan feliz que usted Le dio su vida a El! ¡Alabe a Jesús! ¡CORTEJE! ¡Adoro al Señor! ¡Estoy tan agradecido para lo que El ha hecho para mí! ¡Siempre sígaLo! Gracias Jesús.