Monday, October 15, 2007

7 Randoms

1. I participated in the spelling bee every year between first grade and sixth grade- i even have trophies
2. I almost became a black belt in Tae Kwon Do (only one belt off) but i quit because my instructor moved. But i am still technically a legal red belt and can throw somebody up to 300 pounds (yes i have done it)
3.When i was a little kid my favorite things to do were catch frogs, and build forts
4. I collect monkey stuffed animals
5. When i watch a movie, or read a book, or meet a person and there is a name that I like, i write it on my mirror (mostly guy names) i have over twenty written on my mirror right now
6. For my birthday every year, my grandma gives me a music box. I have 18 different, random ones.
7. Every year from sixth grade up until my junior year at high school, somebody i knew died (and in a tragic way)

I'm not tagging anybody because I am pretty sure everybody I know has all ready been taged.

1 comment:

KATEE said...

can we see some of those trophies? :)