Monday, October 22, 2007

Amazing..

You know those days where you have just too much to do? Where you can't sleep the night before because you just want to get stuff done but there isn't really anything you can do about it, where in the morning you just want to sleep until the day is over, or when you just have no idea how any person could actually do all of this stuff. Today was one of those days for me...

But it's funny, because with everything I had to do today, things all went super smoothly. This morning I was just asking the Lord to just help me with my day because I had no idea what was going to happen. I had to get drop off film to get it developed, go get a paper signed for registration, turn in some shots, register, study some more for my final, pick up film, go to class, take the final, go to my other class, come home and shoot some more, and then Anna's birthday party.

I dropped off my film, turned in my shots, and went to register. After I went to Finestra to study for my final, but was super over it, so I just went to work on final portfolio stuff. One of my new friends offered to get my film for me, because I found out that I forgot to label the shots I allready turned in correctly. She blessed me by even buying it for me. The final was super easy! After class, my teacher called me up to him, and he said that my Picture Story was the best in the class, and he showed the other classes. This was something I definately needed to hear. Then I went to Cota street for my english class, only to find out it was CANCELLED!!! Now I'm getting ready to shoot again...but I am not worried one bit. The Lord has been sooooo rad today. When you let Jesus steer your whole boat, not just part of it, the Lord truely blesses, and helps you. Today was such an overwhelming day, I didn't even want to get out of bed. But right now I couldn't be happier. I love Jesus so much. Thank You Lord for blessing my day, I pray that you bless everybody else's day just as much.

4 comments:

bala7 said...

sweet! i'm kinda proud of you aubrey...you're kinda...awesome. ;-)

Lara said...

Thanks for sharing that Aubrey. It's so encouraging. I am so glad that the Lord blessed you so much yesterday. He is faithful to do that. I love you.

lisa falcone said...

that's awesome, aubrey! gotta love our jesus!!

bethany said...

so cool!