Thursday, July 12, 2007

Collegeish?

It's weird the things that have to happen for you to finally realize things. For instance right now I am sitting in a coffee shop (Finestra to be exact) and I just feel so grown up. The whole idea of college hasn't really sunk in yet, but sitting here alone in a coffee shop alone is a weird feeling of independence. I know it's not much of anything, I go in coffee shops all the time, but it finally hit me that next year will not be the same routine I've been on for the last twelve years. Nobody will be forcing me to go to school (well besides my parents) and even though I am living at home, it's college. Completely different from anything I have ever experienced. I remember going into high school, I thought it was such a big deal, but college, man, that's another story. I am excited, but really nervous at the same time. I don't know what to expect. The one thing I do know is that I want everything to go according to the Lord's plan. I trust Him with this giant change this upcoming fall, and everything will be fine as long as I am trusting Him.

2 comments:

chris lazo said...

Amen girl.

KATEE said...

New seasons... we learn totally new things about Jesus and it's always so sweet! keep your eyes on Jesus girl and He will direct and make your paths straight! :)