Tuesday, July 31, 2007


This is where I will be until either Saturday or Sunday...I am stoked beyond belief. Even though I am going with all Christians, I am excited to talk to them about Jesus, because I know a few of them are only going for the "social aspect" and are not really walking. But I think the Lord is going to do crazy things while I am there. I am so excited for Leeland, and Switchfoot more than all the other bands. It's going to be a sickkkkk week worshiping Jesus, my Lord and Savior. SO STOKED!!! Pray for me, and my peeps. And I will see everybody possibly Sunday!



Appearing at SWC-Monterey 2007


Switchfoot
tobyMac
Third Day
newsboys
David Crowder*Band
Kutless
BarlowGirl
Hawk Nelson
Seventh Day Slumber
Thousand Foot Krutch
Project 86
Todd Agnew
Disciple
Leeland
Building 429
Sanctus Real
DecembeRadio
downhere
Falling Up
Margaret Becker
Stellar Kart
Aaron Shust
Sweet Deliverance
Ayiesha Woods
The Myriad
Casting Pearls
Family Force 5
Fireflight
Esterlyn
Group 1 Crew
Red
From the Ashes
Britt Nicole
Wayne Watson
My Second Chance
PureNRG
Mouth
Lincoln Brewster
Worth Dying For
Phil Joel
Ever Stays Red
The Divine Romance
Manafest
MOI
Mainstay
Wavorly
High Flight Society
Our Hearts Hero
Until June
Olivia the Band
Radial Angel
Dizmas
The Send
Out of Ruin
Nate Huss
Brian Easter
Rick Mugrage
Procella

2 comments:

bala7 said...

i'm praying for ya boo

bethany said...

Jezus is best! He is so awe-inspiring! I hold of which He does! I so fortunately that you your life to Him gave! Foliage Jesus! Convince! The Gentleman thank! I so happy for which He for me done has! The Gentleman praise! You thank Jesus.